India is known worldwide for spiritualism and Ayurveda. Every year countless Western travelers come for spiritual journeys to India at the foothills of the Himalayas or for wellness trips at Ayurveda centers in Kerala.
A spiritual journey in India is characterized by a question, how to reconnect with oneself?
Let yourself be guided by spiritual masters, stay in highly spiritual places or walk in the footsteps of Buddha, live a holistic life in an ashram, and resume dialogue with your body through yoga and Ayurveda, these are the proposals of our spiritual trips in India.
The highlights of our spiritual trips to India:
• Meditation in spiritual and sacred places (ashram on banks of the Ganges or in a spiritual isolated place).
• Discover Hindu and Buddhist philosophy (the art of living).
• Yoga sessions by famous yoga gurus.
• Body well-being through massages and Ayurveda techniques.
• Exploring the serenity of sacred places in India.
Kedar, born in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan region, is one of the founders of India Travel Etc. Before founding his agency in 2012, Kedar was a professional guide in India for various travel agencies and has studied tourism in France for 5 years.
With his experience, today he puts his skills at the service of travelers to Rajasthan and offers them the tour according to their desire.
All our Rajasthan tours are customizable according to the desire of every traveler. Whether you have a short week to almost a month, we will make you discover all the treasures of Rajasthan.