If you have chosen South India as your next holiday destination in India, then you are at the right place.
Our Tailor-Made South India India tour packages will take you to explore some of the most magnificent temples of Tamil Nadu, the natural beauty of God’s Own Country Kerala, the historical cities of Karnataka, the serene beaches of Goa, and many other hidden treasures.
• Cultural and Historical Sites: A tour package to South India is a synonym for rich cultural and historical heritage. In your South India tour package, you can explore iconic landmarks like Meenakshi Temple in Madurai, Brihadeeswarar Temple in Thanjavur, Hampi ruins, Golkonda Fort in Hyderabad, and the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Mahabalipuram and Pattadakal.
• Backwater Experience: Kerala’s backwaters are a major attraction for all South India Tour packages. Don’t forget to include a night on a houseboat cruise through the serene backwaters of Alleppey or Kumarakom, providing a unique and relaxing experience.
• Wildlife and Nature Reserves: South India has several national parks and wildlife sanctuaries to explore. If you are on tour to South India, you could consider including some of them like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary in Kerala, Bandipur National Park in Karnataka, and Mudumalai National Park in Tamil Nadu.
• Hill Stations: Although having a tropical climate, South India is adorned with beautiful hill stations with pleasant weather and scenic landscapes. You can enjoy some of the most beautiful hill stations such as Ooty, Coorg, Munnar, and Kodaikanal, on a custom south India trip with your family.
• Beaches: The southern part of India is adorned with some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. If you are looking for relaxing beach holidays in India, then you must try including some popular beach destinations in your South India trip like Kovalam, Varkala, Mararikulam, Pondicherry, and Goa, where you can relax, enjoy sunbath on white beaches and water activities.
A tour to Southern India offers pleasure to your five senses. With an abundance of nature’s beauty in its landscapes and sunny beaches, a roaring amount of wildlife & history-packed monuments, South India has become one of the first choices of every traveler coming to India for the first time.
We at India Travel Etc offer you several customizable South India Tour packages so you can make the best out of your next holidays to South India.
Create your own tailor-made tour of South India and immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage, breathtaking landscapes, and diverse traditions of this enchanting region.
I am Rajendra Singh. I was born in Udaipurwati, a small village in the Shekhawati Region in Rajasthan. From a young age, I was attracted to traveling as my parents took me to several places in India.
After completing my studies at Rajasthan University in history and tourism. I started working in different travel agencies as Indian travel designer. During all these working years, I gathered extensive knowledge about travel places in India.
After working for about 10+years for several renowned tour operators, I decided to start my own tour operator India Travel Etc in the year 2006. Since then I have designed more than 10,000+ tours for about more than 25000+ travelers around India.
Be it a Rajasthan Tour or a tour to South India, I will prepare for you a customized tour in India which will make you discover the myths and mysteries of India.
Explore the beauties of South India with our personalized tour packages. Craft with our South India Tour Planners your ideal itinerary and explore the captivating beauty, ancient temples, lush landscapes, and vibrant culture.
All the below-mentioned South India Tour packages are fully customizable according to your needs.